Embrace, Entangled's new adult imprint, is seeking fresh, strong voices that capture the emotions and complexities of characters straddling the line between high school and the adult world of work and family. Our ideal protagonists are 18-24 years old, and still finding their way to adulthood, separating from their parents, heading off to college, and/or experiencing full-time employment for the first time, all the while searching for love. We are looking for books told from the point of view of the emerging adult, defining a critical period of decision making and growth.
Embrace is looking for engaging voice and bold, fresh stories in the following genres:
- Near-future science fiction with social undercurrents
- 40K – 100K words in length
- a strong romantic subplot is a must
- M/F, M/M, and F/F are all welcome, and we’d love to see diverse characters.
- Heat levels ranging from sweet to sultry
- POV may be single or dual, 1st person or 3rd person
- We accept both agented and unagented submissions
Include the following in your submission package:
a one-page query letter indicating genre, title, word count, a brief blurb about the book, and writing credentials with links to your social media presence
a 1-3 page synopsis, if you have one
the full manuscript